We see wonders happen every day at our 5-star-rated Developmental Day Program!
At the Irene Wortham Center Early Learning Center, children ages six weeks to pre-k with and without developmental challenges learn, play and grow together in a multicultural setting.
The Early Learning Center features:
- NC 5-Star-Rated Program. The highest possible rating given to a child care center in the State.
- Small Class Sizes and Low Teacher-to-Child Ratios. Allows teachers to focus on the individual learning styles and needs of each child in our center whether they are developing typically or are challenged with mild to profound disabilities.
- Highly-Qualified and Medically-Trained Staff. Our staff is educated and trained in early childhood development and has the knowledge and skills to impact a child’s learning and development.
- Child Development Focused. All children are screened for developmental progress. We offer on-site physical, speech and occupational therapy for children with mild to profound disabilities who are not meeting their milestones.
- Healthy Food Program. Nutritious breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack served daily.